- Social Security : 9%
- Extraordinary tax : 2%
- Public or Private Pension Fund : 13% or 12%
- Income Tax rate1:
from $ 0 to $ 24,260 = 15%
from $ 24,260 to 48,522 = 21%
from $ 48,522 = 30%
- 1 monthly salary (work
time compensation to be paid for each working year).
- 2 monthly salary (bonus to be paid each year on July-National holidays
- 1 monthly salary (annual holidays)
Total annual salary costs:
11 salaries - working
1 salary - work compensation
2 salaries - bonus
1 month - holidays
Expatriates pays 30% tax rate for the first 6 months of being legally
resident in Perú.
Expatriates limitations for companies established in Perú:
- There are restrictions and exemptions on payroll.
- No work can be executed with Tourist Visa.
- Work contract with foreigners requires certain conditions to be
- Immigration procedures takes no less than 3 months to get a Resident
(getting residence is a requirement to work).